- Follow the guidance for cleaning and disinfection.
- Wait 24 hours before cleaning and disinfecting to minimize the potential for exposure to respiratory droplets. If 24 hours is not feasible, wait as long as possible.
- Open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area.
Cleaning staff should clean and disinfect all areas including offices, bathrooms, and common areas, focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- Clean dirty surfaces with soap and water before disinfection.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products for concentration, application method, contact time, and required PPE.
Operations can resume as soon as the cleaning and disinfection are completed.